Learn how to understand, attract, and retain your millennial workforce by attending the 2017 MACo Summer Conference.
“Dude, What’s My Job?”- Understanding, Attracting, and Retaining Your Millennial Workforce
Description: Today’s workforce continues to grow more multi-generational and competitive. “Millennials” are creating a major shift in the way business is conducted and what employers must provide to attract top talent. Local governments looking to remain competitive as this generation permeates the workforce will need to change how they operate in order to attract, develop, and retain the best of the bright-eyed millennials. In this session, panelists will discuss these important dynamics and offer insight into the impact they are already having in the workplace today. Participants will learn strategies to understand, attract, and retain millennials.
- Jennifer Marson, Executive Director, Arizona Association of Counties
- Elliot D. Lasson, Ph.D., Director, Masters of Industrial/Organizational Psychology Program, University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Ryan McShane, Vice President and Chief Operations Officer, Marc3 Leadership Solutions
Date/Time: Friday, August 18, 2017; 2:15 pm – 3:15 pm
MACo’s Summer Conference is August 16-19, 2017 at the Roland Powell Convention Center in Ocean City Maryland.
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Brochure (with full schedule & session descriptions)
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Tech Expo Brochure
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org