The 2019 MACo Summer Conference is August 14-17 and features a 250-booth exhibit tradeshow. Exhibit Booths are selling out quickly – reserve yours today!
The MACo Summer Conference offers the potential to bring exhibitors big results. County governments are searching for vendors offering virtually every business function and service found in Maryland. From logistics to printing, finance to office administration, training to trash removal – county governments are looking for YOU! Or your competitors.
Needless to say, if you want to do business with Maryland’s counties, you should exhibit at the MACo Summer Conference. For more details and to fill out the application form, download our MACo 2019 Summer Conference Exhibitor Brochure or register online here.
Interested in a FREE premium booth in the entrance aisle? Contact Virginia at 410.269.0043 or email@example.com to find out how to get one! (HURRY – only a few left!)
The theme of this year’s Summer Conference – “Winds of Change” – will focus on the changes being seen at every level of government and constituent services and how counties are harnessing that momentum for the good of all Marylanders. From the digital revolution of service delivery and communication to the always evolving threats to public safety, county governments need to be on the cutting edge of these changing times to meet the needs of their residents. Topics will include transforming approaches to economic trends, climate change, land use, millennials in the workforce, and education, among many others.
Benefits of being a MACo Summer Conference Exhibitor:
- Exhibitor description and contact information displayed on MACo’s conference mobile app and website!
- Each booth will receive a list of conference attendees and their contact information
- Exhibitors may participate in all MACo conference sessions at no additional charge
- Table draping for your booth is included!
- Each booth receives 2 tickets for Thursday and Friday lunches, Thursday afternoon Ice Cream and Fruit Break, and for the Thursday evening Taste of Maryland Reception
- Additional tickets for the social events are available to exhibitors at the County Member rate (our lowest rate!)
- Exhibitors may sign up for the Golf Tournament (additional fee and registration required)
More than 2,500 people are estimated to attend this conference, including: County Executives, Council Members, and Commissioners; county staff from all county departments; business representatives; Senators and Delegates; Congressmen; State and Federal officials and staff; basically, anyone who has anything to do with local government in Maryland!
Don’t miss this opportunity to show what your company can do for Maryland’s counties!
Read more about our Summer Conference exhibit halls in the brochure.
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Brochure
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Exhibitor Online Registration
- Tech Expo Brochure
- Tech Expo Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org