MACo thanks the Local Government Insurance Trust (LGIT) for sponsoring the keynote speaker, neckwallets, and back cover of the program for the 2017 MACo Summer Conference, this August 16-19 in Ocean City, MD. The keynote speaker is Wall Street Journal best-selling author Rohit Bhargava who will help government officials and others understand how to establish strong and lasting trust through building connections in storytelling.
LGIT is a non-profit Trust created, owned and governed by Maryland local governments and endorsed by MACo to provide various liability and property insurance and health benefits coverages.
Please stop by their exhibit booth (#507) at the Summer Conference and visit them on the web at www.lgit.org.
Thank you, Local Government Insurance Trust – Gold Corporate Partner and Summer Conference Sponsor – for your continued support of the Maryland Association of Counties!
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Brochure (with full schedule & session descriptions)
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Exhibitor Online Registration
- SPLASH DASH 5K (your county could win $5000 for charity)
- Tech Expo Brochure
- Tech Expo Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Questions? email@example.com