This year’s MACo Conference offers attendees an opportunity to voice county government information technology interests directly to private sector providers in an informal, informational format.
Share challenges & discover capabilities in this new Tech Wednesday offering.
SWITCH PITCH” IGNITE! — Meet Your Match: Solutions to County IT Challenges
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Gain quick insight into what tech can do for county governments in this fast-paced session. County IT and management professionals will state their needs, and vendors in the Tech Expo Tradeshow will respond with their pitch for solving the top tech issues. Attendees will get a chance to learn a little about a lot of vendors in a short period of time. Listen and learn!
Example County Pitches
- How do I empower employees to work from home in a secure and productive manner at minimal cost to the County?
- There are so many mobile apps in the market. Other than reading through the reviews, how can one determine the overall quality of a mobile app? Is there a standard to check an app’s quality? What is it?
- What and where have been some of the more successful public/private partnerships providing broadband to unserved rural areas?
SIGN UP HERE TO BE A PART OF THIS SESSION Space is limited – Reply by July 19.
Have a pitch, but you are not attending this session? Contact Robin Clark Eilenberg at MACo.
Tech Wednesday Vendor List
- AVI-SPL, Inc
- Cybersecurity Association of Maryland, Inc.
- Data Networks of America
- ePlus Technology Inc.
- Freedom Broadband
- Fujitsu America, Inc.
- GovDeals, Inc.
- Juniper Networks
- Maryland Department of Natural Resources
- Maryland Libraries
- Maryland Relay
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Musco Sports Lighting
- NIC Maryland
- Phillips Office Solutions
- Prosys Information Systems
- Regent Development Consulting, Inc. (RDC)
- Ricoh USA, Inc.
- Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc.
- Rudolph’s Office & Computer Supply, Inc.
- ShoreScan Solutions
- Supply Solutions, LLC
- Tomi Environmental Solutions
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference: