Looking for a Big Exhibitor Opportunity?
The MACo 2013 Summer Conference offers the potential to bring exhibitors big results. County governments are searching for vendors offering virtually every business function and service found in Maryland. From logistics to printing, finance to office administration, training to trash removal – county governments are looking for YOU! Or your competitors. Needless to say, if you want to do business with Maryland’s counties, you should exhibit at the MACo Summer Conference. For more details and to fill out the application form, download our MACo 2013 Summer Conference Exhibitor Brochure.
Benefits of being a MACo Summer Conference Exhibitor:
- Exhibitor description and contact information displayed in MACo’s printed program, the conference mobile app, and our website!
- Each booth will receive a list of conference attendees and their contact information.
- Exhibitors may participate in all MACo conference sessions at no additional charge.
- Table draping for your booth is included!
- Each booth receives 2 tickets for Thursday and Friday lunches and for the Thursday evening Taste of Maryland and President’s Receptions.
- Additional tickets for the social events are available to exhibitors at the County Member rate (our lowest rate!).
- Exhibitors may sign up for the Golf Tournament (additional fee and registration required).
Nearly 2,000 people are estimated to attend this conference, including: County Executives, Council Members, and Commissioners; county staff from all county departments; business representatives; Senators and Delegates; Congressmen; State and Federal officials and staff; basically, anyone who has anything to do with local government in Maryland!
Don’t miss this opportunity to show what your company can do for Maryland’s counties! Read more about our Summer Conference exhibit halls in the brochure.
We’re celebrating Maryland and all our state has to offer!
This year, we’re dedicating an exhibit hall to Maryland’s counties and tourism venues. If you are a tourism site in Maryland, you want to be represented at our Summer Conference. We’re holding a special Taste of Maryland Reception for local breweries, wineries, creameries, and other producers of local delicacies to offer tasting samples to our attendees. We’re also providing a special discounted exhibit booth rate for promoters of Maryland’s tourism and economic development industries – read more about it in our brochure.
Questions about our Summer Conference Exhibit Halls?
Contact Leslie Velasco at firstname.lastname@example.org.