Don’t miss your opportunity to submit questions for the Statewide Candidate Forum at the MACo Summer Conference.
MACo is inviting the Democratic and Republican nominees for governor, comptroller, and attorney general to participate in a candidate forum to close out the 2022 Summer Conference. Conference participants will have a unique opportunity to hear directly from the candidates on issues that matter most to county governments.
- Mileah Kromer, Director, Sarah T. Hughes Center for Politics, Goucher College
- Pamela Wood, Politics and Government Reporter, The Baltimore Banner
Date/Time: Saturday, August 20, 2022; 11:15 am – 12:15 pm
Please email questions to MACo Legislative Director Kevin Kinnally at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions are due by noon on Friday, August 5.
The Statewide Candidate Forum is Saturday, August 20, from 11:15 am to 12:15 pm.
The 2022 MACo Summer Conference will take place at the Roland Powell Convention Center in Ocean City, MD, from August 17-20. This year’s theme is “Taking Care of Business.”
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Pricing
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Details & Pricing
- Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Tech Expo Details
- Golf Tournament Details
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- 2021 Conference Photos
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? Contact Virginia White