2012 Winter Conference
January 4 – 6, 2012
Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Hotel, Cambridge, MD
Do it NOW!
Honoring and reflecting the public service commitment
and vision of William Donald Schaefer.
Early Registration is now OPEN!
- Please click here to download the early registration brochure.
(Online registration is not yet open – you must mail, email or fax the form in the registration brochure)
- Click here to go to the Hyatt’s online reservation portal and reserve your room at the Hyatt today!
- Academy Core Session: “Conducting Effective Meetings”
- Academy Core Session: “Basics of Risk Management”
- General Session: “Finding & Fostering Future Public Leaders”
- General Session: “Customer Service Lessons for the Public Sector”
- CORRECTIONS: “Cost-Saving Alternatives to Incarceration”
- ATTORNEYS: “Pitfalls & Pillars of Ethics Compliance”
- ENGINEERS: “Miss Utility Law – New Requirements, New Protections”
- PARKS & RECREATION: “Recreation Innovation: Partnering with Schools”
- ADMINISTRATORS: “The New World of Public Employees”
- AGING: “Customer Service: Creating Effective Boundaries When Everyone Wants it Now”
- HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES: “Federal Fallout: Prioritizing Citizen Services”
- IT PROFESSIONALS: CivicPlus session TBD
- PLANNERS & ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH: “Septic Systems: Policy, Planning & Problems”
- 2012 General Assembly Forecast
- Education General Session: “Thinking Outside the Lunchbox—the New Menu of Education Alternatives”
- Closing Session/Boxed Luncheon: “What do Federal Cuts Mean for Your County”