Marylanders are starting to think about the future and how to expand options for getting around. Congestion is a huge problem in Maryland, but what should be done to move forward? Join MACo’s Winter Conference session, Contemplating Our Congestion Crisis, to hear more about possibilities of the future.
- Title: Contemplating Our Congestion Crisis
- Description: Everyone can agree that there is an issue with traffic congestion in Maryland. With new plans and projects being revealed every year, what transportation alternatives should be considered? Join this panel for a discussion on what the future holds. Panelists will discuss transit options and solutions such as telework, bikes, complete streets, and mass transit.
- Dan Reed, Planner, Toole Design Group
- Graham Young, Complete Streets Manager, Baltimore City
- Travis Johnston, Director of Locally Owned Transit, MDOT MTA
- Mark Belton, County Administrator, Charles County
- Date/Time: Wednesday, December 4, 2019; 3:15 pm – 4:15 pm
- Location: Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Resort, Cambridge, MD
Learn more about MACo’s Winter Conference: