MACo’s Summer Conference is scheduled for August 16-19, 2023 at the Roland Powell Convention Center in Ocean City, MD. The next registration deadline is August 4 – rates increase on August 5, so register today!
The 2023 Summer Conference follows the 2022 elections, with new leaders at the county and state levels. “Where the Rubber Meets the Road” will focus on how county government delivers for Maryland’s communities. Counties are the driving force that “gets things done” at the local level. From everyday services like trash and wastewater to longer-range efforts like infrastructure maintenance and land use planning, Maryland counties are working hard to keep their communities healthy and thriving. This conference will cover the wide range of county services and the top policy issues of the day, including workforce recruitment and retention, affordable housing, community construction, and early childhood education, among others.
Want to know who will be there?
View the lists:
- 3,000 participants – leaders in local and state government and the private sector
- 300-booth, 2-day exhibit show highlighting cost-saving products and services
- 60-booth, 1-day expo showcasing technology vendors
- 55 educational sessions and 110 speakers focusing on county governance challenges and solutions
The 2023 MACo Summer Conference will be held at the Roland Powell Convention Center in Ocean City, MD from August 16-19. This year’s theme is “Where The Rubber Meets the Road.” More information can be found on our conference website.
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Pricing
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Details & Pricing
- Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- 2022 Conference Photos
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
Questions? Contact Virginia White