The Interagency Commission on School Construction (IAC) — a nine member commission that serves resource for best practices and as a statewide expert in facilities operations and management that supports Local Education Agencies — reviews and supports the implementation of capital projects relating to the repair and building of school facilities.
It typically convenes once a month via videoconference. The meeting is live-streamed for the public on the IAC’s YouTube channel.
The Board’s next meeting is Thursday, October 13, 2022, at 9:00 am.
October 13 agenda items include:
- Approval of September 8, 2022 Minutes
- Contract Awards
- Project Closeout
- Approval of Montgomery County Easements
- Charles County Request to Rescind Local Planning Approval for Three Projects
- Prince George’s County Revision to Charles H. Flowers HS Project FY 2023 CIP Allocation
- Built to Learn Act Project Status Report
- Informational Facility Status Changes
Other Agenda Items
- Approval of Lease Agreement between the Maryland Stadium Authority and the IAC
- Baltimore City Government Roland Patterson Property Disposal
- Pass-Through Grant Funding Approval
- Queen Anne’s County Amend Two Projects from FY 2022 Capital Improvement Program
- IAC Funding Factors: Enrollment Projections and Adjacent Schools Presentation
- Executive Session: Personnel Matter, §3-305(b)(1) of the General Provisions Article of the Anno. Code of Md.