MACo’s Summer Conference – “Taking Care of Business” – is coming up August 17-20, 2022, and is completely IN-PERSON at the Roland Powell Convention Center in Ocean City, MD. Here are a few reasons to get there Wednesday morning…
1. TECH EXPO
A special one-day offering from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM on Wednesday of MACo’s Summer Conference – the Tech Expo brings together technology vendors and experts with county and state government stakeholders to provide partnerships, education, and networking opportunities that will benefit the entire state. 60 tech exhibits + 3 tech-focused sessions = a “must attend” day! View Tech Expo Exhibitors and Booth Staff.
2. ACADEMY SESSIONS
We’re offering 2 Academy for Excellence in Local Governance Core courses on Wednesday and another later during the conference. Fellows of the Academy (a certificate program founded by MACo and MML, sponsored by LGIT, and facilitated by UMD’s school of Public Policy) need 8 Core courses and 6 Electives to complete the program. We’re offering an Elective on Wednesday, and several more throughout the conference.
3. SPECIAL SESSIONS
We’re offering 4 exciting sessions you might want to check out:
- LIVE Remote 9-1-1 Demonstration and Discussion
- Broadening Broadband: What’s Next?
- Health and Technology: The Future of Healthcare
- MACo Good Government Book Club (claim your free copy today)
The 2022 MACo Summer Conference will be held at the Roland Powell Convention Center in Ocean City, MD from August 17-20. This year’s theme is “Taking Care of Business.” More information can be found on our conference website.
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Pricing
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Details & Pricing
- Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Tech Expo Details
- Golf Tournament Details
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- 2021 Conference Photos
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? Contact Virginia White