The pandemic has highlighted the need for continued coordination of health and human services resources and data for the safety and wellbeing of Marylanders.
As a result, the state has developed a tool, an online cloud-based platform, opening channels of communication previously unavailable to state and county operatives.
Title: Health and Technology: The Future of Healthcare
Description: A renewed and intensified focus on public health has forced state and local governments to rethink how they deliver critical, often life-saving services to their communities. The State of Maryland has invested in a streamlined approach to health and human services delivery through the Maryland Total Human Services Integrated Network (MD THINK.) This cloud-based platform is the first of its kind in state government and offers an online one-stop-shop for everything from Medicaid to housing and energy assistance. The platform has recently been expanded to allow for more robust public health analytics to inform policy and program decision-making to reduce overdose. Join this panel to hear more about the “MD THINK” model, its many benefits, and how it can help your community.
- Chris Shank, Director of External Affairs and Interagency Initiatives, Office of the Governor
- Subi Muniasamy, Executive Director, MD THINK
- Marianne Gibson, Chief Business Strategy Officer, MD THINK
Moderator: The Honorable George L. “Lenny” Pfeffer, Jr., Council Member, Dorchester County
Date/Time: Wednesday, August 17, 2022; 3:45 pm – 4:45 pm
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Pricing
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Details & Pricing
- Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Tech Expo Details
- Golf Tournament Details
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- 2021 Conference Photos
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? Contact Virginia White