MACo’s Summer Conference is coming up August 18-21, 2021, and is completely IN-PERSON at the Roland Powell Convention Center in Ocean City, MD. Join us for insightful and beneficial sessions focusing on local government challenges and priorities.
The Maryland Conference of Local Environmental Health Directors – a MACo Affiliate Organization – will present the following session at this year’s MACo Summer Conference:
Shifting Strategies: Tailoring Tech Tools to Improve Public Health Outcomes
Faced with a novel virus that spurred a public health crisis, environmental health officials were forced to take drastic measures to ensure the health of residents. While the beginning of that fight revolved around containment, mitigation, and enforcement, it quickly shifted to managing telework, conducting virtual inspections, and maintaining community relationships. Learn how many were able to pivot and begin using new strategies which incorporated technology such as virtual inspections and telework to remain in contact with those seeking answers and maintain a productive workforce.
- Lou Trescott, Vice President, Conference of Local Environmental Health Directors
- Darryl Booth, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Accela (invited)
Date/Time: Friday, August 20, 2021; 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
View the brochure for the full schedule and details on sessions being offered at this year’s conference!
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Full Schedule Details and Attendee Registration Pricing
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Pricing and Online Registration
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Details
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? Contact Virginia White