MACo’s Summer Conference Exhibit Hall is full of vendors wanting to make your work easier, more cost-effective, and more efficient. Here are some great reasons to make sure you visit the exhibit hall and see how these companies, state departments, and nonprofits can help you!
A big “thank you” to US Wind for their sponsorship of MACo’s exhibit hall!
1. Make lasting partnerships
Over 220 exhibiting companies will be waiting to talk to you about their cost-saving products and services and about Maryland’s counties and their tourism and economic development industries. Counties, commercial representatives, and other government participants can all benefit from meeting our exhibitors and discussing options to lower their costs and enhance their services.
2. Be refreshed
Stop in at the exhibit hall for a coffee, soda, or water!
3. Visit Maryland in Miniature
Maryland’s county and economic development booths are downstairs in Hall AB this year. Visit all parts of the state – from the mountains to the shore – all in one place!
4. Celebrate the Great Outdoors!
The exhibit hall decor theme this year celebrates outdoor activities in honor of the huge role our Parks & Recreation Departments played in providing safe and healthy means of exercise and relaxation during the pandemic shutdowns. Booth decor and booth staff costumes will reflect this theme and there will be prizes for the winners!
5. Collect giveaways and keepsakes to remember your potential partners when you get home.
Our exhibitors give away the best goodies – lots of handy items you can take home and use every day.
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Full Schedule Details and Attendee Registration Pricing
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Pricing and Online Registration
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Details
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? Contact Virginia White