Juiced up about Maryland’s renewable energy portfolio? We are, too. Interestingly, Maryland’s rich water wealth helps drive our renewable energy advancements – both by providing resources necessary for offshore wind, and also by providing an opportunity to use energy generation to keep that water clean.
Get plugged in about the latest in offshore wind and animal waste-to-energy at the this year’s MACo Summer Conference, “Water, Water Everywhere,” August 15-18, 2018 at the Rowland Powell Convention Center in Ocean City, Maryland.
Title: Earth, Wind, Fire, WATER: Powering Your County’s Future
Description: Water plays a remarkable role in advancing our state’s progress in renewable energy generation. The “big fans” of offshore wind certainly know this well. Interestingly, renewable energy options can also help keep the Bay clean, in return. Over the past three years, the State of Maryland has funded nearly $5 million to encourage technology that provides alternative strategies for managing animal manure on Maryland farms. Animal Waste-to-Energy specific technologies generate energy from animal manure – and keep that, um…stuff…out of the Chesapeake Bay. Join renewable energy experts for this exploration into the interplay between water and clean energy generation.
- Jeffrey Grybowski, Chief Executive Officer, Deepwater Wind
- John Fiastro, Director of Government Affairs and Communications, Maryland Energy Administration
Moderator: The Honorable Shane Robinson, Maryland House of Delegates
Date/Time: Thursday, August 16, 2018; 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
The MACo Summer Conference will be held The conference’s theme is “Water, Water Everywhere.”
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Brochure
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Exhibitor Online Registration
- Tech Expo Brochure
- Tech Expo Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org