From Washington County:
The Washington County Department of Business Development team is pleased to announce the launch of the new Agritourism app, taking engagement to the next level. The app will allow consumers to explore and discover Washington County’s rich agricultural history.
By downloading this free app, consumers can stay up-to-date on agricultural related events, explore local farms, know what is in season and were to buy. The Agritourism app assist customers in buying local; this not only keeps money in the local economy, it takes the guesswork out of knowing your food’s source.
Counties are cultivating new jobs and economic benefits from agritourism and specifically from craft breweries, distilleries and wineries throughout the state. Learn about how your county can ensure that it encourages these producers to come and stay by attending the MACo Summer Conference session, “I’ll Drink To That: Crafting Jobs with Breweries, Distilleries and Wineries.”
MACo’s Summer Conference is August 16-19, 2017 at the Roland Powell Convention Center in Ocean City Maryland. This year’s theme is “You’re Hired!”.
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Brochure(with full schedule & session descriptions)
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Exhibitor Online Registration
- SPLASH DASH 5K(your county could win $5000 for charity)
- Tech Expo Brochure
- Tech Expo Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org