The Maryland State Data Center has released the 2015 American Community Survey with comparison data from 2008 through 2015.
From the summary:
- Maryland’s unemployment rate continued to fall. . .
- Median household income continues to remain stagnant. . .
- The percent of Marylanders with health insurance increased to 93.4 percent in 2015, a statistically significant increase from the 92.1 percent in 2014. . .
- . . . the weak job market post Great Recession had led to increased educational attainment, as more people stay in school gaining the skills and training which will make them more marketable. . .
- The median value of owner-occupied homes had statistically significant increase in 2015. . .
For more information, see the 2015 American Community Survey and these links:
A Status Report on Maryland from the American Community Survey
Household Income for Maryland and Its Jurisdictions, 1999 to 2015
Comparison of 2015 with 2014, 2013, 2012, and 2011 for State of Maryland and Its Jurisdictions