The Maryland State Data Center has released the 2015 American Community Survey with comparison data from 2008 through 2015.
From the summary:
- Maryland’s unemployment rate continued to fall. . .
- Median household income continues to remain stagnant. . .
- The percent of Marylanders with health insurance increased to 93.4 percent in 2015, a statistically significant increase from the 92.1 percent in 2014. . .
- . . . the weak job market post Great Recession had led to increased educational attainment, as more people stay in school gaining the skills and training which will make them more marketable. . .
- The median value of owner-occupied homes had statistically significant increase in 2015. . .
For more information, see the 2015 American Community Survey and these links: