To learn about the economic benefits of broadband networks and approaches for connecting your businesses and citizens attend the MACo Summer Conference session titled “Broadband and Wireless – Connecting All the Dots”. The MACo Summer Conference will be held August 12-15 at the Roland Powell Convention Center in Ocean City, Maryland. More details on the session are below.
Description: As technology improves, businesses and citizens across Maryland need the capability to communicate and locate information at faster speeds. Yet, there are still many areas that do not have access to broadband or wireless networks. The resulting lack of connectivity limits economic and educational opportunities. This session will discuss the government’s role in providing access, broadband and wireless approaches to achieve it, and why it’s worth the investment.
- Gerry Lederer, Partner, Best, Best & Krieger
- Mark Ripper, Director of Technology Services, Carroll County
- Doris S. Mason, Executive Director, Upper Shore Regional Council
Moderator: The Honorable Jason Buckel, Maryland House of Delegates
Date/Time: Thursday, August 13, 2015; 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Registration Brochure (contact email@example.com for help with registration)
- Online Registration
- Discounted Hotels List
- Exhibitor Brochure
- List of Current Exhibitors
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration Form
- Conduit Street Coverage of MACo’s Summer Conference
- #MACoCon on Twitter
For a schedule of educational sessions at MACo’s Summer Conference, please view the Registration Brochure.
Questions? Contact Meetings & Events Director Virginia White.