The economy and limited resources have forced counties to think creatively when identifying approaches and funding for projects and programs. While there are many financing approaches and grant programs available, identifying and understanding them can be a complicated and time-consuming process. This session will highlight financing options and methods for identifying available resources to stretch your dollars and achieve greater outcomes.
- Teno West, Partner, Pannone, Lopes, Devereaux & West
- The Honorable Kevin Kamenetz, Baltimore County Executive
- Liya Shuster, Associate, Advisory Services, Third Sector Capital Partners
- Karl Kalbacher, Director of Grants, The Ferguson Group
Moderator: The Honorable Adrienne Jones, Maryland House of Delegates
Date & Time: Friday, August 15, 2014; 10:45 am – 12:00 pm
Learn more about MACo’s 2014 Summer Conference:
- Registration Brochure
- Online Registration
- Reduced Hotel Rates List
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration Form
- Conduit Street Coverage of MACo’s Summer Conference
Contact Meetings & Events Director Virginia White with questions about Summer Conference.