Geographic Information System (GIS) technology has rapidly become a standard and vital tool for county governments. While GIS technology was originally focused on land use planning, the technology now helps counties address such policy challenges as traffic control, water and sewer, public safety, waste management, and a variety of other services. Panelists will discuss updates and emerging trends in GIS technology and highlight the many diverse areas where GIS can assist county governments.
- Marshall Stevenson III, Senior Program Manager, Geospatial Innovations, Whitney, Baily, Cox & Magnani, LLC
- Santino DePaul, Account Executive, Water/ Wastewater, Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. (Esri)
- Matthew Power, Director, Maryland StateStat
- Benjamin Birge, CountyStat Manager, Prince George’s County
Moderator: The Honorable The Honorable Adelaide (Addie) Eckardt, Maryland House of Delegates
Date & Time: Wednesday, August 13, 2014; 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Learn more about MACo’s 2014 Summer Conference:
- Registration Brochure
- Online Registration
- Reduced Hotel Rates List
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration Form
- Conduit Street Coverage of MACo’s Summer Conference
Contact Meetings & Events Director Virginia White with questions about Summer Conference.