A series of financial education seminars for seniors will be offered by Queen Anne’s County Department of Community Services, Area Agency on Aging, as reported by the Star Democrat. The free seminars will take place once a month from November 2013 through April 2014 at Grasonville Senior Center. As described in the Democrat,
A variety of topics will be discussed including:
- A Woman’s Guide to Money Matters on Nov. 5;
- Health Care and Your Retirement on Dec. 10;
- Managing Your Retirement Income on Jan. 7;
- Rules of the Road for Investors on Feb. 4;
- Making Your Money Last and Social Security on Mar. 4; and
- The Advantages of an Estate Plan on April 1.
All seminars will be held from 10:30 a.m. to noon. Participants are invited to stay for lunch following the presentations. Advance reservation is required for a lunch. Suggested donation for the meal is $2. Grasonville Senior Center is located at 4802 Main Street, Grasonville.
For more information and to register, call Ann Martin at 410-827-6010. See the full story from the Star Democrat.