The Large County Coalition’s luncheon at the MACo Winter Conference will focus on cannabis.
Maryland is now several months into implementing the legalization of adult-use cannabis products. In October, collective adult-use and medical cannabis purchases reached nearly $90 million, just short of the $91 million total for September — which was more than double the $42.7 million total for June, before the launch of adult-use retail sales, according to the Maryland Cannabis Administration (MCA).
While sales are off to a strong start, there are still several aspects of implementation being ironed out.
At the MACo Winter Conference Large County Coalition luncheon, hear from Will Tilburg, Acting Director of the Maryland Cannabis Administration, on the state of adult-use cannabis legalization.
- Luncheon topic: Cannabis implementation
- Speaker: Will Tilburg, Acting Director, Maryland Cannabis Administration
- Moderator: The Honorable Evan Glass, Councilmember, Montgomery County
- Date/Time: Thursday, December 7, 2023; 11:45 am – 12:45 pm
Learn more about MACo’s Winter Conference:
- Attendee Registration Pricing
- Attendee Online Registration
- Attendee Brochure (with full schedule)
- Exhibitor Details & Waitlist
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Hotel Details (SOLD OUT – waitlist info)
- Winter Conference Photos
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? Contact Virginia White