National Association of Counties (NACo) Leadership Development Academy August cohort from Maryland graduates.
MACo and the Professional Development Academy would like to acknowledge and congratulate the August NACo Leadership Academy graduates from Maryland. They join over 10,000 graduates and current participants from across the country, benefitting from the 12-week online program enabling existing and emerging county leaders to achieve their highest potential.
- Arie Baker, Manager, Core HR, Prince George’s County
- Ashley Staples-Reid, Special Projects Program Manager, Calvert County
- Ed Sullivan, Division Chief, Office on Aging, Calvert County
- Inez Claggett, Director of Council Finance, Prince George’s County
- Marverly Nettles-Simpson, Director, Prince George’s County
Invest in your team with Leadership Training!
Celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the High-Performance Leadership Academy with us – each County can enroll 10 leaders for $15,000 in 2024. Their next cohort starts on January 8th, 2024.
Developed by General Colin Powell, the Professional Development Academy, and NACo, the High-Performance Leadership Academy is an online 12-week program that helps your workforce develop fundamental, practical leadership skills to deliver results for counties and residents.