The Interagency Commission on School Construction(IAC) — a nine-member commission that serves as a resource for best practices and as a statewide expert in facilities operations and management that supports Local Education Agencies — reviews and supports the implementation of capital projects relating to the repair and building of school facilities.
It typically convenes once a month via videoconference. The meeting is live-streamed for the public on the IAC’s YouTube channel.
The Board’s next meeting is Thursday, November 9, 2023, at 9:00 am.
November 9 agenda items include:
- October 12, 2023 Minutes
- Contract Awards
- Revisions to Previously Approved Contracts
- Project Allocation Reversions
- Site Approval – Prince George’s County Public Schools – Fairwood Elementary School
County Items on the Agenda
- School Closure – Baltimore County Public Schools – Campfield Early Childhood Center
- Built to Learn Funding Request – Kent County Public Schools – Kent Middle School Replacement
- Capital Improvement Program Rescission/Amendment Requests – Washington County Public Schools
- FY 2024 Capital Improvement Program Rescission Request – Baltimore City Public Schools – Mt. Washington Modular Addition
- Disposal of State-Owned Relocatable Unit #38391 and Approval of Funding for Demolition – St. Mary’s County Public Schools
Other Agenda Items
- Rescission of Section 107 of IAC Administrative Procedures Guide
- Acceptance of Late FY 2025 CIP Submissions
- FY 2023 Aging School Program Schedule Adjustment