The AIB is now accepting applications for Strategic Facilitators for the 2023-2024 AIB Technical Assistance Grant Program.
The Blueprint Accountability and Implementation Board (AIB) has opened grant applications for its 2023-2024 Technical Assistance Grant Program for Strategic Facilitators. The AIB Technical Assistance Grant Program is designed to match LEAs and the Career and Technical Education (CTE) committee with strategic facilitator partners who can advise and support local education agencies (LEAs) as they develop and update their Blueprint implementation plans and to support the continued implementation efforts.
The AIB is charged with the oversight of the implementation of the Blueprint and provides support and technical assistance to those agencies responsible for implementation. The Technical Assistance Grant has been created to provide “intentional support and funding to assist the LEAs/CTE Committee in the complex, transformative work required to meet the Blueprrint’s objectives.”
Each LEA will work with a Strategic Facilitator to develop a Project Plan and specific budget to support the execution of ambitious, strategic, systems change as articulated in their respective Blueprint implementation plans. Strategic Facilitators will work with LEA(s) to build shared visions and plans for success, support ongoing implementation, and drive difficult and impactful conversations around challenges and opportunities as they arise to ensure the ultimate goal of improved education for all students is achieved.
Grant application details
Application Open Period: 8/4/23- 8/18/2023
- Strategic Facilitator applications are due to the AIB no later than 5 pm EDT on August 18, 2023. Application submission instructions may be found below under “Strategic Facilitator Application Instructions.” Applications will only be accepted via this Google Form.
- Interested Strategic Facilitators- application materials, instructions, and more information about the grant program are available on the AIB’s website on the Grant Opportunities page.
- Both LEAs/CTE Committee and interested Strategic Facilitators may participate in one of the two Grant Information Support Sessions. The sessions are scheduled for August 9 and August 15. For more information and to register, click here.
- Grant Period: October 2, 2023 – June 30, 2024 with a one-year renewal option (to be offered at the sole discretion of the AIB) from July 1, 2024 – June 30, 2025
- Estimated Number of Grants: 25
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Pricing
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Details & Pricing
- Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Tech Expo Details
- Golf Tournament Details
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- 2022 Conference Photos
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? Contact Virginia White