The Interagency Commission on School Construction(IAC) — a nine member commission that serves resource for best practices and as a statewide expert in facilities operations and management that supports Local Education Agencies — reviews and supports the implementation of capital projects relating to the repair and building of school facilities.
It typically convenes once a month via videoconference. The meeting is live-streamed for the public on the IAC’s YouTube channel.
The Board’s next meeting is Thursday, March 9, 2023, at 9:00 am.
March 9 agenda items include:
- Approval of February 9, 2023 Minutes
- Contract Awards
- Approval of Easements
- Approval of Revision to Previously Approved Easement – Montgomery County Public Schools
- Property Transfer – Prince George’s County Public Schools – Former Fairmont Heights High School
- Built to Learn Project Status Report
- Facility Status Changes
Other Agenda Items
- Appointment of Vice-chair
- Policy Clarification – Costs Eligible for State Funding
- FY 2024 Healthy School Facility Fund Administrative Procedures Guide and Schedule
- Healthy School Facility Fund FY 2022 Projects Realignment
- FY 2022 Aging Schools Program Reimbursement Extension Requests
- Built to Learn Project Approval – Cecil County Public Schools – North East Middle and High Schools Replacement
- 21st Century School Buildings Program 2022 Annual Report
- Legislative Update