The Interagency Commission on School Construction (IAC) — a nine member commission that serves resource for best practices and as a statewide expert in facilities operations and management that supports Local Education Agencies — reviews and supports the implementation of capital projects relating to the repair and building of school facilities.
It typically convenes once a month via videoconference. The meeting is live-streamed for the public on the IAC’s YouTube channel.
The Board’s next meeting is Thursday, September 8, 2022, at 9:00 am.
September 8 agenda items include:
- Approval of August 11, 2022 Minutes
- Contract Awards
- Approval of Revisions to Previously ApprovedContracts
- Project Closeouts
- Anne Arundel County Site Approval – Old Mill Complex
- Approval for CAT North
- Approval of Property Transfer – Baltimore City – 30.074
- George W. F. McMechen Special Ed High School #177
- Carroll County – Charles Carroll ES Renovation – LP Approval Rescission
- Built to Learn Act Project Status Report
Other Agenda Items
- Adoption of IAC FY 2022 Annual Report
- Adoption of Final 14.39.02.05 COMAR Revisions
- FY 2023 Healthy School Facility Fund Approval of Project Applications
- Dorchester County Amendment to FY 2023 Capital Improvement Program
- Adoption of FY 2022 Annual Maintenance Report
- Extension of FY 2021 SSGP Application Period
- Pass-Through Grant Funding Approval
- Executive Session: Real Property Acquisition, §3-305(b)(3) of the General Provisions Article of the Anno. Code of MD.