MACo’s Summer Conference is scheduled for August 17-20, 2022, and will be FULLY IN PERSON at the Roland Powell Convention Center in Ocean City, MD. Registration is now open and session titles are available – the full schedule and session details will be published soon!
Register today for MACo’s Summer Conference, themed “Taking Care of Business.”
Check out the sessions being planned – full schedule and presentation details coming soon!
- Foundation of the Future: Infrastructure, Large and Small
- Riding the Wave: Maryland’s Economic Forecast in Stormy Seas
- Too Cool for Traditional School: The Changing Role of Community Colleges and Career and Technical Education
- Town Hall Forum with U.S. Senator Ben Cardin
- Statewide Candidate Forum
Academy for Excellence in Local Governance Core Courses:
- Public Information Act
- Basics of Risk Management
Tech Expo Sessions:
- Before the Attack: Fortifying Your Cyber Defenses in the Modern World
- After the Attack: Response Planning for System Breaches
- New Innovations = New Opportunities: Harnessing Developing Technology Trends
- Broadening Broadband: What’s Next?
- MACo Good Government Book Club
- Conduit Street Podcast Live
- CPR & Naloxone Training
Sessions Hosted by MACo’s Affiliate Members:
- Help Wanted Part 1: Getting Over the Hiring Slump
- Help Wanted Part 2: Recipe for Retention
- Footage A La Carte: Balancing Bodycam Requests
- Sticker Shock! Adjusting for Inflation
- Request for Proposals: Tell Me What You Want, What You Really, Really Want
- 9-1-1 To Go – Live Demo and Discussion
- Let’s Talk Housing: National Problem, Local Solutions
- Health is Everybody’s Business
- Workforce Well-being: Preventing Burnout
- The Path to Economic Revival: Leveraging Trails & Nature
- Communicating in a Crisis: How to Build Trust and Keep It
- Boosting Small Businesses with Innovative County Incentives
- Empowering Communities: Breathing New Life Into Old Spaces
- Freedom Accountants: The Bottomline on “First Amendment Audits”
- Makerspaces – Capitalizing on Social Infrastructure
- Destination Maryland – Tourism of Tomorrow
- On the Horizon – The Future of Maryland Environmental Policy
- Boldly Go: The New Frontier of Public Health Delivery and Transport
In addition to the sessions listed above, there will be numerous briefings and meetings, along with EVEN MORE educational content provided by industry experts in MACo’s Solutions Showcase. You don’t want to miss our 60-booth Wednesday Tech Expo or our 300-booth Thursday/Friday tradeshow, the Taste of Maryland Reception, and our Friday evening Crab Feast is the “can’t miss” networking event of the summer.
Mark your calendar and REGISTER TODAY!
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference: