Today, Washington County reopened applications for the Online Sales and Telework Opportunities Grant Program, a grant program “intended to assist businesses in setting up an online sales framework and offer employees telework opportunities.”
Applications will be accepted from 8:00 a.m. EST on Monday, October 4, 2021, until 2:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday, November 2, 2021. No applications will be accepted after 2:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday, November 2, 2021. Total funds provided to Washington County, MD for this grant is $125,164. Up to $7,500 will be awarded to applicants based on priority guidelines, on a first-come, first-served basis, until funds have been exhausted.
Grant eligibility under this program includes:
- A business that has been established prior to March 9, 2021
- Business must be registered and in good standing with the Maryland State Department of Assessments and Taxation
- Priority given to a business that has not received COVID-19 Business Relief Grant(s) or Loan(s) previously
- Businesses must currently be in operation in Washington County, MD
- A business must have a physical location in Washington County, MD
- A business must have less than 20 total employees.