MACo’s Summer Conference is coming up August 18-21, 2021, and is completely IN-PERSON at the Roland Powell Convention Center in Ocean City, MD. Join us for insightful and beneficial sessions focusing on local government challenges and priorities.
MACo’s Summer Conference – “Resilient. Responsive…Ready.” – will cover many topics pertaining to response and recovery around the pandemic. We’ll also be talking about more evergreen subjects, such as transparency and open data, as described in the session below:
Connecting Your Community: Maryland’s Free Open Data Portal
and MD iMAP, Maryland’s Mapping Portal, are centralized locations where Maryland agency data and local government data can be stored for free and made available to the public. Maryland Open Data Portal allows all levels of government and the public to have access to the most up-to-date information; reduces or eliminates overlapping data requests and redundant data maintenance; ensures metadata is consistently created; and ensures that data services can be displayed by the consumer with the output of its choice. Come learn about this free resource and how your County can engage in data modernization!
- Julia Fischer, Director, Data Services (BI/GIS), Department of Information Technology
- Allison Cordell, Director, Governor’s Office of Performance Improvement, Department of Budget and Management
Date/Time: Wednesday, August 18, 2021; 3:45 pm – 4:45 pm
View the brochure for the full schedule and details on sessions being offered at this year’s conference!
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Full Schedule Details and Attendee Registration Pricing
- Attendee Online Registration (early rates expire on July 16!)
- Exhibitor Pricing and Online Registration
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Details
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? Contact Virginia White