The MPCA is partnering with the Maryland Department of Planning to take this year’s conference virtual. Join planning officials and staff from across the state for an agenda filled with sessions on timely topics facing citizen planning boards now and in the future.
What: Maryland Planning Commissioners Association 37th Annual Conference – “Contingency Planning and Resilient Boards”
When: Mon, Nov 9, 2020 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
From the event page:
The MPCA is still finalizing the 2020 conference agenda, however anticipated session topics will include:
- Open Meetings Act Training
- Housing Element Models & Guidelines
- Virtual Planning During a Pandemic
- Planning After the Pandemic
- Maryland’s Adaptation Framework
- Continuity Planning for Local Boards
The MPCA is partnering with the Maryland Department of Planning to develop a few sessions that will be eligible to earn AICP CM Credits.
For more information, and to register, view the event page.