Remington & Vernick Engineers (RVE) use Geographic Information Systems (GIS) to help streamline local government. Here are just a few ways RVE can help your county work more efficiently.
From RVE’s website:
The CADD/GIS Department supports clients through the preparation of essential plans and drawings for public improvements like roads, sanitary sewers, and water systems. Our CADD/GIS Department provides various support services to local governments; among them being the production of tax maps and the preparation of official election and ward maps. RVE utilizes the latest software to convert up-to-date parcel maps into electronic media through the means of scanning, digitizing, and deed/tax protraction, enabling the development of geographically correct base maps.
Each engineering and planning project requires the development of detailed drawings and specifications, with no room for error. The CADD/ GIS Department has the experience and capabilities to produce quality products in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Geographic Info Systems Service Capabilities:
- Roadway Design for Traffic Devices, Roadway Systems, Bridges, & Dams.
- Structural Design for Water Systems, Sewer, Drainage, Wells & Tanks, & Water Towers.
- Environmental Mapping.
- Election & Ward Mapping.
- Legislative & Congressional Mapping.
- Park & Recreation Design.
- Site Planning.
- Land Subdivision.
- Tax Map Update, Revision, & Generation.
- Master Plan Mapping.
- Topographic & Outbound Surveys.
- Zoning & Land Use Mapping.
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Conference Program – New!
- Attendee Registration Brochure
- Attendee Online Registration
- Tech Expo Brochure
- Tech Expo Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter