Talk a walk-through tour of energy savings options on display right at the Ocean City Convention Center, and learn from potential partners how you can take home these money-saving innovations for your own buildings.
- Energy performance can either save money…or waste it. In this session, participants will go on a behind-the-scenes tour of the Ocean City Convention Center as we explore the mechanical and electrical systems that keep a building running. The hands-on demonstration will show you how to maximize your building’s energy performance with cash incentives and a focus on low- and no-cost upgrades.
- Speakers and tour leaders will be from Pepco and Delmarva Power’s Energy Savings for Business Program, who have partnered with the OCCC and many local governments to find efficiencies in building and design.
- Date/Time: Friday, August 16, 2019; 2:15 pm – 3:15 pm
Space will be limited for this event. To reserve a spot on the walking tour, please email MACo to hold your slot!
In the meantime, read about MACo’s Bronze Corporate Partner, Pepco/Delmarva Energy Savings for Business Program – and get more information on their many smart tools available.
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Brochure
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Exhibitor Online Registration
- Tech Expo Brochure
- Tech Expo Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org