The National Association of Counties’ Northeast Region (including Maryland) will host its monthly conference call with county officials, NACo staff and invited guest speakers.
At the next call – 9:00am on Wednesday September 18 – Britt Carter from the White House Office of Intergovernmental Affairs will join the call to update county officials on key White House initiatives that may affect counties, and will be able to take questions.
See below for the preliminary agenda for the conference call, including call-in details:
= = = = =
NACo Northeast Regional Conference Call
Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2018
Dial-In(toll free): 1-888-757-2790
Guest Passcode: 299194
Conference Call Objectives
- Regular update from your NACo Regional Representative
- NACo Staff update on critical issues legislatively and organizationally
- Address issues of concern to you
Welcome and Introductions
- Christian Leinbach– Chairman, Berks County Commissioners (PA) / NACo NE US Representative
Roll Call by State – Each state will be called and Elected County Officials will be given the opportunity to state their name and county.
General Legislative/NACo Update
Arthur Scott – Assistant Legislative Director/Political Outreach Manager
- General Legislative Update
White House Report – Britt Carter – Associate Director, White House Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Will provide an update on White House initiatives and take questions
Upcoming NACo Webinars:(NEW INFORMATION)
- City and County Collaboration for Jail Reduction Oct. 11, 2018 , 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Contact Vernon Smith (202) 661-8809 firstname.lastname@example.org
- NACo Website link with upcoming webinars