Register now for NACo’s 2013 Legislative Conference to be held March 2-6 at the Washington Hilton Hotel!
This annual event brings 2,000 elected and appointed county officials from across the country to the nation’s capital to focus on legislation and policies impacting county government. Attendees will hear from key Administration officials and members of Congress and are offered a myriad of educational opportunities addressing current issues. A day of lobbying on Capitol Hill rounds out an information-packed conference that should not be missed! Click here to register.
Just a few of NACo’s confirmed speakers include:
- The Honorable Tom Vilsack, Secretary, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- The Honorable Roy Blunt (R-MO), Senate Republican Conference Vice Chair
- The Honorable Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), House Minority Leader
- The Honorable James Clyburn (D-SC), House Assistant Democratic Leader
- Bob Woodward, Associate Editor of the Washington Post; Author, The Price of Politics
- Mark M. Zandi, Chief Economist, Analytics, Moody Corporation
Click here to view the complete schedule.