Former Director of the Montgomery County Department of Environmental Protection and Acting Deputy Administrator of the federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Lisa Feldt started on July 2 as the Chesapeake Bay Foundation (CBF)’s Vice President for Environmental Protection and Restoration. Feldt has more than 30 years of experience in environmental issues. She will lead CBF’s policy, grassroots, and restoration programs, according to a statement by CBF.
Learn about how Maryland counties are helping to keep the Bay clean by meeting water quality targets and goals established under the Chesapeake Bay Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) at MACo’s Summer Conference.
Important, relevant sessions include:
- X Marks the Spot: A Treasure Trove of Stormwater Solutions: learn how counties are facing extremely challenging stormwater treatment goals, whether through the Bay TMDL or the new Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) permits required for both Phase I and Phase II jurisdictions
- Charting the Next Course for the Bay TMDL: discussion about the current and future path of the Bay TMDL and how it affects Maryland and its counties
- Surviving the Stormwater Surge: MS4 Permit Update: a comprehensive update of the status of the MS4 process and key issues, including permit expectations, nutrient credit trading, and consent decrees.
MACo’s Summer Conference is on August 15-18, 2018, at the Convention Center in Ocean City.
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Brochure
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Tech Expo Brochure
- Tech Expo Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? email@example.com