Learn about stormwater best management practices, success stories, and resources at the 2018 MACo Summer Conference.
X Marks the Spot: A Treasure Trove of Stormwater Solutions
Counties are facing extremely challenging stormwater treatment goals, whether through the Chesapeake Bay Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) or a Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) permit. As technologies, best management practices, and funding sources have matured, counties have more options than ever to address their water quality targets. Panelists will explore different best management practices and financing options that will generate positive water quality results, maximize the use of available funding, and assist in public education and messaging.
- Olivia Devereux, Environmental Scientist, Devereux Environmental Consulting, Inc.
- Ben Alexandro, Water Policy Advocate, Maryland League of Conservation Voters
- Natalia Sanchez, Program Coordinator, Municipal Online Stormwater Training (MOST) Center
- Shannon Moore, Office of Sustainability and Environmental Resources Manager, Frederick County
Date & Time: Thursday, August 16, 2018; 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Brochure
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Exhibitor Online Registration
- Tech Expo Brochure
- Tech Expo Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? email@example.com