The Hogan-Rutherford Administration’s customer service focus has led to substantial citizen feedback.
Responses to the customer experience survey that forms a part of the Hogan-Rutherford Administration’s customer service promise are providing input into processes and programs.
Some of the feedback gained through the survey, which has been substantial, will be shared in a session at MACo’s summer conference this year.
The session, “Big Data and Big Ideas Making Better Government” will include Greg Derwart, Chair of the Governor’s Customer Service Workgroup and Mike Morello of the Governor’s Office of Performance Management, along with a representatives of a county stat office and the US Census Bureau.
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Brochure (with full schedule & session descriptions)
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Exhibitor Online Registration
- SPLASH DASH 5K (your county could win $5000 for charity)
- Tech Expo Brochure
- Tech Expo Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org