This year’s Maryland Association of Counties Conference will feature a Tech Expo and two special sessions focused on technology themes, including one on social media and virtual reality.
Headsets On: Get Ready for Virtual Reality and the Social Shake-Up
Virtual reality is one of the hottest and most mysterious types of tech and its tempting serum, poured over snowballing social media use, could turn the way that government interfaces with the public into one heck of a snow cone. VR applications for county governments already include tourism, economic development, and information science, with more to come.
A New Orleans native, Jason studied Marketing and Computer Science at University of New Orleans and is currently pursuing an Executive MBA from Villanova University.
Join this session to hear more about the opportunities presented by virtual reality and its integration with county services.
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Brochure (with full schedule & session descriptions)
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Exhibitor Online Registration
- SPLASH DASH 5K (your county could win $5000 for charity)
- Tech Expo Brochure
- Tech Expo Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org