Join Governor Hogan for the first Maryland Governor’s Business Summit on May 18, 2017 from 8am until 4pm. Explore topics on human capital, global trends and business strategy. Connect with a wide array of Maryland’s business leaders. The Summit will be at the Hilton Baltimore – Key Ballroom: 401 W Pratt Street Baltimore, MD 21201.
Governor Larry Hogan said,
“Great things are happening in Maryland. Our economic climate has gone from 49th in the nation to number 11 – the largest jump among states. Our companies are adding thousands of new jobs to our communities, more than 73,000 since January 2015. We are making meaningful progress for business. Let’s capture this momentum!”
Breakout Topics Include:
- Redefining urban centers across Maryland
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Future of manufacturing in Maryland
- Next generation learning environments
- Top education leaders discuss innovation through partnerships
- Maryland on the front lines of global threats
Tickets are currently available for $150. Click here to register.
Stay up-to-date with the Maryland Department of Commerce by subscribing to the Maryland Business Pulse newsletter.