Register to attend one of Chesapeake Employers’ Insurance Company’s Workers’ Compensation Seminars. Specialists in safety services, premium audit, claims management along with legal professionals will provide a valuable half-day best practices overview.
- Thursday, April 20 at the Pikesville Double Tree Hotel: Register here
- Thursday, May 4 at the Easton Tidewater Inn: Register here
- Thursday, October 5 at the Bowie Comfort Inn Hotel: Register here
- Thursday, October 12 at the Frederick Holiday Inn and Conference Center: Register here
Registration will begin at 8:30 am and the seminar will go from 9:00 am until 1 pm. Admission is free but online reservations are required. Executive continental breakfast and refreshments will be provided.
Watch the YouTube video below to see why you should attend a policyholders seminar.
- Elizabeth Torphy-Donzella, Esq., Shawe Rosenthal, LLP
- Dr. Stephen Fisher, Director of Medical Services, Chesapeake Employers
Topics of the seminars’ informative presentations:
- Employment Law – Best Practices to Avoid Wage and Hour Claims
- Top 3 Most Common and Costly Injuries and Steps to Prevent Them
- Understanding the Premium Audit Process
- Chesapeake Employers’ Claims & Medical Health Services Team Approach for Better Claims Outcomes & an Improved E-Mod.
- Chesapeake Employers’ Legal Defense Services Overview
- Mock Workers’ Compensation Hearing with a Maryland Workers’ Comp. Commissioner
For more information please contact Carolyn Gutermuth at 410-494-2170. CEIWC is a MACo Gold Corporate Partner.