On June 30, the Maryland Association of Counties will host a one-day conference to discuss current topics in school construction including unmet costs, workforce gaps, dollar-saving designs, and public-private partnerships.
MACo School Construction Symposium
The Symposium will cover four session topics and include:
- A tour of the recently opened Rolling Knolls Elementary; and
- A lunch and learn discussion, 21st Century Factors that Shape Our Schools
- State of Our Schools: America’s K-12 Facilities
- School Construction Costs and Workforce Shortages – Bracing the Gaps
- Becoming One with Your School System: A Showcase of Repeat Design Projects
- Part One, Part Two and P3: Getting to Public Private Partnerships in Maryland
Mark Your Calendar
Subject: MACo School Construction Symposium
Date: Thursday, June 30, 2016
Time: 10:30 am – 3:30 pm
Location: Rolling Knolls Elementary School, 1985 Valley Rd, Annapolis, MD 21401
Detailed information and agenda can be found in the Symposium Flyer.
FREE registration for this event is currently open for MACo members (Maryland county elected/appointed officials and county staff). Nonmembers may contact Kaley Schultze to be added to the wait list for this event. Nonmembers may attend for a fee of $75, on a space-available basis.