Register now to attend one of the Chesapeake Employers’ Insurance Company’s 2016 FREE Policyholders Seminars. Specialists in safety services, premium audit, claims management along with legal professionals will provide a valuable half-day best practices overview.
Upcoming Seminar Dates:
- Friday, May 20, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Hotel in Cambridge, MD: Register here
- Thursday, October 13, 2016 at the BWI Marriott in Linthicum, MD: Registration coming
- Thursday, November 10, 2016 at the Hilton Garden Hotel Rockville in Rockville/Gaithersburg, MD: Registration coming
Admission is free but online reservations are required. Executive continental breakfast and refreshments will be provided.
Watch the YouTube video below to see why you should attend a policyholders seminar.
Topics of the seminars’ informative presentations:
- Update on Transitioning to NCCI Rates and Other Future Chesapeake Changes
- Best Practices in Employment Law
- Important Steps to Prepare for Your Premium Audit
- The Benefits of Creating a Return-to-Work Program
- Claims Management: Tools, Processes and Protocols
- Overview: Workers’ Compensation Law and Legal Aspects
- Overview: Workers’ Compensation Commission
For more information, please visit Chesapeake Employers’ Insurance Company’s (CEIWC) website. CEIWC is a MACo Gold Corporate Partner.