It’s not too late! Register now for the 2015 Eastern Shore Local Government Exchange on Thursday, September 24th at The Milestone in Easton, MD.
The Exchange’s goal is to provide an event where local government representatives and citizens can share information concerning best management practices for land use and other issues. The focus this year is on “Helping Our Communities plan for the Future.”
Agenda topics at this year’s event include:
- Comprehensive Plans in Maryland: What has changed?
- The Shore’s Water Resources: Innovative Approaches and Funding Sources to address issues
- Potential impact of State legislation on the Eastern Shore
The complete agenda can be found here. Thanks to their funders, the registration fee is $25 per participant. Registrations and payments must be received by Friday, September 18, 2015 unless other arrangements are made. To register for the event:
- Please complete the registration form and return to the Harry R. Hughes Center for Agro-Ecology, Attention: Nancy Nunn, Post Office Box 169, Queenstown, Maryland 21658.
- Mail your check payable to the University of Maryland ($25 per participant) and send with registration form to the Hughes Center. Please include the participant name on the check. If paying for more than one participant, please include the names of all participants.
- If paying by credit card, please complete the attached form and return by mail; email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or fax (410) 827-9039 (Attention: Nancy Nunn).
- Receipts for both types of payment will be provided to participants at the event.
** No refunds will be issued.
5 AICP CM credits have been approved for this year’s event.
For additional information about registration, payment, or the program, please contact Nancy Nunn at email@example.com or (410) 827-6202, ext. 128.