During August 13-16, 2014, an estimated 2,000 local government officials, county staff decision-makers, legislators, and business representatives will convene at the Roland Powell Convention Center in Ocean City, Maryland for MACo’s Summer Conference. As a sponsor of MACo’s Summer Conference, you will have the opportunity to get your company’s name, products, and services in front of the people you want to reach.
In addition to other benefits listed in our 2014 Summer Conference Sponsorship Brochure, all sponsor information will be displayed on signage, online, in the printed program, and in our mobile app.
Here are some of the wonderful sponsorship opportunities we’re offering to help sponsors reach out to MACo’s Summer Conference attendees:
- Conference Registration – Be out in front of the crowd! Sponsor’s logo and company link included on conference registration webpage, Conference Countdown e-Newsletter, and online and printed registration brochures, as well as featured on our mobile app! Sponsor’s logo will also be printed on registration folders and At-a-Glance schedule cards which are received when attendees check-in at registration. Sponsor will also have use of one table to display promotional material in the high-traffic registration area.
- Giveaways like Tote Bags – Very visible branding given to each conference attendee.
- Mobile Device Charging Stations – Sponsor’s logo displayed on 2 mobile device charging stations – providing our attendees with a necessary service!
- Crab Feast – This is our largest networking event of Summer Conference – it should not be missed by those companies wishing to do business with Maryland’s local governments! Sponsorship options include the band, ice cream, cups, and crab mallets and knives!
- Many other options available! View our 2014 Summer Conference Sponsorship Brochure for more details, or contact Outreach Coordinator, Kaley Schultze, at firstname.lastname@example.org.