The Pepco and Delmarva Power C&I (Commercial & Industrial) Energy Savings Program encourages energy efficiency projects, large and small. From changing out light fixtures to replacing major mechanical equipment, Pepco and Delmarva Power provides Maryland customers cash incentives that reduce the initial cost of energy efficiency projects. These equipment and system upgrades improve efficiencies, lower lifetime operating costs, and reduce a business’s impact on the environment.
Pepco C&I Energy Savings Program Overview:
- Reduce the initial cost of upgrading to energy-efficient equipment and systems
- Improve efficiencies and reduce your long-term electric energy cost and operating expenses
- Create a win-win scenario for your business and the environment
Cash Incentives and Solutions:
- Upgrade equipment in existing buildings
- Design assistance and new equipment for new construction projects
- Increase your building and process efficiencies in existing and new buildings
- Experience a network of contractors and service providers who can help get the job done
To learn more about the energy savings program contact Ellen Embry.