The “Stop the Shift” coalition has launched an interactive website, www.stoptheshiftmd.com, to educate the public on the issue of teacher pension shifts to local governments. The website features information on:
- The Problem in Annapolis
- A detailed history of how we got to this point in the teacher pension shift saga
- What Others Are Saying
- Quotes from your local county officials on teacher pensions
- Passing the Buck
- Details on the State wants YOU to pay for a teacher pension shift
- How Much Will You Pay
- County by county breakdown of the direct dollar amount a teacher pension shift will cost YOUR county
- How to Get Involved
- How YOU can show your support for the “Stop the Shift” coalition
- Some FAQ’s
- Answers to YOUR valued questions
The website offers a wealth of information and a blog to share your views on this issue. Make sure you sign up to receive regular email updates on the “Stop the Shift” movement.
Visit www.stoptheshiftmd.com now.