Join the Professional Development Academy in celebration as they commemorate a decade of leadership transformation in 2024! This milestone marks a journey of transforming leaders and empowering county government professionals to bring positive change to communities.
The NACo High-Performance Leadership Academy is an innovative, completely online 12-week program created to equip frontline county government professionals with practical leadership skills to deliver results for counties and communities.
Why HPLA Stands Out:
Developed in collaboration with Fortune 1000 executives, public sector leaders, and acclaimed academics, the HPLA by the Professional Development Academy is a cutting-edge 12-week online program. Tailored for the distinctive challenges of county government, it’s not just a program; it’s a dynamic experience for current and emerging leaders.
What’s in Store for You:
- LEAD: Engage teams and stakeholders to foster positive climates and exceed common expectations
- ORGANIZE: Plan, lead and execute organizational change more effectively and consistently
- COLLABORATE: Establish alignment and strong partnerships through building stronger relationships
- COMMUNICATE: Create clarity, confidence and community
- DELIVER: Measure projects and processes to deliver results aligned with county and community priorities
Why Choose HPLA:
Unlike traditional solo-learning programs, HPLA thrives on interactivity and community engagement. Guided by expert moderators and delivered by a world-class faculty, it’s a celebration of growth, learning, and leadership excellence.
Secure Your Spot:
Ready to embark on this transformative journey? Email Luke (firstname.lastname@example.org) to secure your scholarship, enroll your team, and be part of the leadership evolution with the Professional Development Academy.
🌐 For more details:
- Professional Development Academy
- NACo High Performance Leadership Academy | National Association of Counties