Register to exhibit and build partnerships by meeting local government leaders and top-level staff at the Maryland Association of Counties (MACo) Winter Conference on December 6-8, 2023.
This conference features 3 days of educational sessions, events, and meetings along with a 60-booth tradeshow of vendors offering solutions for local governments, non profits, and commercial organizations. The theme is “Eye of the Storm.”
View the Exhibitor Brochure (with pricing)
- December 6-8, 2023; Hyatt in Cambridge, MD
- First and largest event leading into the Maryland General Assembly 2024 Session
- Approx. 1,000 participants, including local government decision-makers
Advance your policy and business goals.
60 booths offered! Gain one-on-one access to approximately 1,000 participants, including Maryland’s county decision-makers, legislators, and State government officials.
Talk to the people who can make the deal.
Hundreds of county department chairs and elected officials + Built-in specialty exhibit hall breaks (popcorn & chocolate!) + High-visibility exhibit spaces = Your best opportunity to make a deal with county departments
Meet all the right people, all in one place.
MACo’s Winter Conference is the most cost-effective way to reach county government officials from all 24 Maryland jurisdictions, as well as state and federal decision-makers all at 1 event!
Build rapport. Relationships lead to business.
View our event hashtag feed #MACoCon to experience the engagement of our conference attendees!
Learn more about MACo’s Winter Conference:
- Attendee Registration Pricing
- Attendee Online Registration
- Attendee Brochure (with full schedule)
- Exhibitor Details & Waitlist
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Hotel Details (SOLD OUT – waitlist info)
- Winter Conference Photos
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions?Contact Virginia White