The Interagency Commission on School Construction(IAC) — a nine-member commission that serves as a resource for best practices and as a statewide expert in facilities operations and management that supports Local Education Agencies — reviews and supports the implementation of capital projects relating to the repair and building of school facilities.
It typically convenes once a month via videoconference. The meeting is live-streamed for the public on the IAC’s YouTube channel.
The Board’s next meeting is Thursday, May 11, 2023, at 9:00 am.
May 11 agenda items include:
- Approval of April 20, 2023 Minutes
- Contract Awards
- Approval of Revisions to Previously Approved Contracts
- Property Transfer – Frederick County Public Schools – Oakdale Elementary School Property
- Pass-Through Grant Funding Approvals
- Built to Learn Project Status Report
County Agenda Items
- Priority Funding Area Waiver – Calvert County Public Schools – Northern Middle School
- Maximum State Allocation Increase Requests – Baltimore City Public Schools
- Built to Learn Funding Approval – Caroline County Public Schools – North Caroline High School
- FY 2023 Capital Improvement Program Amendment – Prince George’s County Public Schools – Charles H. Flowers High School
- FY 2023 Capital Improvement Program Project Recission – Montgomery County Public Schools – Silver Spring International Middle School
Other Agenda Items
- Public School Enrollment Projections
- FY 2024 100% Capital Improvement Program
- FY 2022 Healthy School Facility Fund Extension Requests
- Policy to Allow the Use of Bond Proceeds for Capital Improvements in Leased Public School Buildings